Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

UTDC crash

Go down 
+3
SogeKing
Jesse
Ch3rry
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

UTDC crash UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:44 am

Heyyyy !!!!

too bad , now that i have decided to join some games again i ve been having this problem:

Many servers as known ,i.e zp ,have installed UTDC software to deal with cheaters.The problem is that it seems to kick out people in few seconds after they enter the server.Me i got a critical error several times and after a few tryouts i got really really annoyed ! Here it is :
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/apick.jpg

am running
UT version 436
Direct3D9
Win Xp 32 bit

and i havent touched anything of the default features! i searched a bit and also found this link referring to this exact problem but information i got from there wasnt helpful!

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27267&page=2

Also i have another issue which i suppose but am not 100% sure that has to do also with UTDC scratch . Whne i load ut and go to "Find UT servers" the search is completed too fast and it only appears 5 or LESS SERVERS !!!! and i cant enter by opening location because ut crashes immediatelly !!! oO the only servers i can visit are those saved in my favourites!!!

but i dont understand because i didnt have this problem when i speced few weeks ago the war at zoo server!!!! SHAI SHAD ROB anyone help Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
Jesse

UTDC crash TryingToLookGood
Job/hobbies : watching football, Playing Tennis, music, girls ;D
Humor : the chickenhead (artu)

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 am

i also had the UTDC crash sometimes. Changing to another renderer can help - reinstalling ut will help for sure Very Happy
http://www.xantaz.net/free-game-files/free-files.php?dir=Unreal-Tournament-Downloads%2F
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3569812/Unreal_Tournament_GOTY_(Game_of_the_year_edition)_FULL_ENGLISH
use the first link but im not sure if it will work and u need a Unrar program.

the server problem: everyone has that lol check this out XD http://blsclan.friendhood.net/random-discussions-f2/server-browser-t861.htm
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

UTDC crash FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm

I have the same problem with UTDC, The same reason I cannot play in most UT servers Sad
if an Admin is there at the server he can set it up to where You are not Checked by UTDC and you will be able to join the games. Other than that I have not seen any solutions for that problem. It sucks because most populated Servers run UTDC :/ I think that Updating the UT you are running might help too, the newest patch was 451 or something.

Also, good to hear you are getting back to PLAYING UT ( Laughing ), we should diffidently get together for some matches, maybe even a war! Very Happy

Lets motivate these kids again, Am typing the Death Threat Letters as we speak all we need is the Cherry "sweet-talk" tactics!!! What a Face

***Update***
"The Find UT Servers" Problem has been fixed, it has nothing to do with UTDC btw. Everyone was having that problem :/

Last edited by SogeKing on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MHAD

MHAD

UTDC crash CuriousCat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm

SogeKing wrote:
I have the same problem with UTDC, The same reason I cannot play in most UT servers Sad
if an Admin is there at the server he can set it up to where You are not Checked by UTDC and you will be able to join the games. Other than that I have not seen any solutions for that problem. It sucks because most populated Servers run UTDC :/ I think that Updating the UT you are running might help too, the newest patch was 451 or something.

Also, good to hear you are getting back to fagging, we should diffidently get together for some matches, maybe even a war! Very Happy

Lets motivate these kids again, Am typing the Death Threat Letters as we speak all we need is the Cherry "sweet-talk" tactics!!! What a Face

Thats a different problem Soge.

Everyone keeps whining about how the server keeps booting them out for having Win7

I guess I'm the only one not affected by it.
Back to top Go down
http://clandarkness.freeforums.org/portal.php
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UTDC crash PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Did I just see someone say "good to hear you are getting back to fagging"? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
SogeKing

SogeKing

UTDC crash FlagAssassin

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Did I just see someone say "good to hear you are getting back to fagging"? affraid

dunno what you are talking aboot!! eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UTDC crash PartyPooper

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:42 pm

I dunno where the Americans got the "aboot" stereotypes from eh!
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

UTDC crash FlagAssassin

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

as with everything that is wrong with the world, blame South Park for it! Dunno where Americans got it but that is where I get my cultural information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-diIp9CJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htsy2g-tWRY&feature=related

as a bonus (thought you might enjoy this) and no am not that stupid that's why we have Google! Razz
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Ok

A few facts about UTDC.

UTDC works with Windows 7 32 bit but not 64 bit. UTDC should be considered end of life, ACE will be replacing it, however due to detection methods used by ACE there are still LOTS of bugs.

We are currently ALPHA/BETA testing ACE on our servers. There are only 2 servers in the BETA test program, one being mine Smile

Anyway, the GPF (General Protection Fault) is quite easy to solve Smile It occurs when your client is not sending information back to the server quick enough.

To solve this, type netspeed 20000 upon or before entring a UTDC server and then set it back to your normal netspeed Smile
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UTDC crash PartyPooper

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

SogeKing wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

as with everything that is wrong with the world, blame South Park for it! Dunno where Americans got it but that is where I get my cultural information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-diIp9CJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htsy2g-tWRY&feature=related

as a bonus (thought you might enjoy this) and no am not that stupid that's why we have Google! Razz

Eh fuck you buddeh! Razz

Rick Mercer in America? Hahaha... You better watch out... Laughing He has already made enough fun of people here in his own country... Too many resources in USA for him to make fun of... Maybe Colbert should come here and make fun of us...
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

UTDC crash UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 am

okay thanx all for your answers , cherry

i did install UT again and i also changed my renderer like rob has showed me before (where is he? :'( ) but this time i chose OpenGL 3.5 insted of direct3d9 , it seems to work so far , and the problem is solved , thanx for links jesse , i already had a good ut from a "fabs" guy which i fresh installed .

However it would be nice for all servers to just quit UTDC already but if people just let ut the way it was none of this would happen , when people started tweaking UTDC appeared .

i will test 20000 netspeed before entering any server Smile

Soge try what i did too!!!!

and lid what are you talking about @
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UTDC crash PartyPooper

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 am

I was unfamiliar with the term "fagging" rather than "fragging"... Ah well, maybe because I'm French Canadian... Cool

"Last edited by SogeKing on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 5:31; edited 3 times in total"

Didn't know it would take him 3 times to edit that... What a Face

May the UTDC problem work 3 times better! *Lazy to help*
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 am

Good luck, I hope it solves your problems Smile

If not, most servers should stop running UTDC anyway, as we are close to a public release of ACE.
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

UTDC crash FlagAssassin

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 am

I dunno what Lid is talkin' aboot either! (hehe Razz) I think he's right must be he is just French Canadian, you know how that is Winktongue

***ON TOPIC***
As Shiva said, I believe am pretty much screwed with the UTDC problem because I have "Windows 7 64 bit" I tried asking for help everywhere I know (even here, I have asked about this a couple of times)

Ofc, it won't hurt me to try one more time...What Exactly did you do Ch3rry?
I dunno how to change the Netspeed...Plus, I don't understand all of this Open_GL/Direct3d9 deal.

***Update***
I am running

Windows 7 64 bit
UT 451 "GOTY Edition"
Direct3d9

Here is what I get:

UTDC crash Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 am

Ah yes! If you are running Windows 7 64 bit, you have absolutely no hope on UTDC servers. Simply being, UTDC makes numerous API assumptions which are just not the same in 64bit OS.

However, ACE (currently in BETA) is compatible with 64bit OS as well as wine, linux, mac and alot of other OS.

If you want to play on UTDC servers, either install a 32 bit OS or dual boot your computer. Otherwise steer clear of UTDC servers for now as we are getting close to first initial public release on ACE.

If you want to BETA test ACE with us, help us find problems etc visit the siege server in my sig Smile

You can stop asking for help now since no one can help!
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UTDC crash TheLoner
Job/hobbies : Msn mass conversations xD
Humor : Alpha

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 am

UTDC crash Errorrb

this is what appears as prob when i try to enter civil war maps
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Ah, did you use CD2 by any chance?
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UTDC crash TheLoner

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 pm

cd2 ? i got only 1 UT cd ... and i'm not runnin my UT using CD
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 pm

No i mean are you using non standard UT textures i.e high res? I can give you a link to utndemo and patch which will work for sure. What patch are you running?
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UTDC crash TheLoner

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 am

v436 ... ok give me link of that patch
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 am

Did you download the patch?
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UTDC crash TheLoner

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 am

Yes and it ruined my UT's performance so i made backup :///
Back to top Go down
$carface

UTDC crash AFKexpert

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Ruined UT's performance? All you need to do is keep your User.ini file and the Unrealtournament.ini file.

You wouldn't have to worry about performance loss :/
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UTDC crash TheLoner

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:56 pm

i'll try it again
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UTDC crash TheLoner

UT Player Information

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 pm

It's the same shit... i installed it, put my old ut.ini and user.ini but my performance is ruined... so i made my pc backup... i don't know... my mouse , after instalation, was reacting like with 0.5 , 1 sec late, and my brightness fell down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UTDC crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTDC crash   UTDC crash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UTDC crash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Unreal Tournament :: Problems-
Jump to: