Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D

Go down 
+4
|BLS|Lazarus
Ch3rry
|BLS|Lidstrom
`Chr1st-BLS
8 posters
AuthorMessage

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D Empty
PostSubject: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 am

Dear Chr1st!
All guy are say that you are a nice div1 player,if you beat my good friend,hungarian div1 guys from [RATS] and he playing for hungary in nationcup,then you are div1;P if you loose you can be div2!Say the time when you can play I have 3 hugnarian div1 mate,so you can play,if you are div1 player...mate!bb
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:59 am

Dear Alpha,

I appreciate your way of talking, thanks for your attitude. Well, may I ask you something? Why should I try to prove YOU that I'm a div1 player? I quit playing for clanbase because of stuff like this about div1/2/3 opencups etc etc.. I'm here to play just for fun. And now I have to go back to this clanbase stuff because i have to prove YOU I'm a div1 player.. no thanks Wink I proved it to a lot of players - what was sometimes quite annoying - and when I've proved it to you there'll be another guy who wants to see it aswell. And that makes me pretty tired cause I stopped because of things like this and want to play for fun as I said before xD

Let me think, your 'hungarian friends' are Tiensin and j0hNniE?

Cya.

(Laz, smells like PM? flower Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 am

DreaM,Wrekah,Soam,but man..:PNobody saw you on cb,and bls clan isn't on cb,bls is good,so I don't understand,oc,play on div3,cuz on div2 everybody beat BLS,and try to win in div3:)but I hope you like me,and you look it so seriustly what I said.:)but lot of guy say about you that div2:)but you want play with tiensin?we can see that you are div1 if you beat him,ok?
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 am

Thank you for saying that BLS is good. Very Happy
We're just a fun friendship clan, not meant to be only "powerful"... Otherwise we'd be in clanbase by now with only Chr1st-type of players... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am

oh pisser Alpha leave the man alone ffs ... cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:17 pm

haha,lidstrom,np;):Dsorry all BLS...
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Jesse, I think it's not clear for you what I said in my post about cb. And I won't take the time to post it again.
Oh and jesse, you should not think you KNOW everything about cb, cuz after playing 3 years for it I think I still know better about it and about the ppl playing for it. About bls for cb: Again i'll say bls IS JUST FOR FUN FFS -> NO CLANBASE i'll repeat it for you ---------------------->>>>>>> NO CLANBASE! I'm not in the mood to play for it. So that explains why nobody saw me on clanbase. About the question 'I hope you like me'. Sure, I do.
And about others who say I'm div2, well, no1 on clanbase knows 'Chr1st' cuz its a fakenick. (And I want to keep my identity unknown pls) so tell me, who can simply say im div1/2/3 without knowing me :F.
And no, I didn't say I want to play vs Tiensin, I said, I'm not in the mood to prove every insignificant halfwit i'm div1/2/3.
About Dream,wrekah and soam. Geez, if you think they're skilled you have to learn A LOT OF THINGS about ut and clanbase.

And let me tell smt to all of you, stop talking about my nickname on cb. If you did not, then don't start with it.

I forgot to add smt?
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm

^ i think i ws right about legos once flower Christ man dont listen to any1 they re jealus lol ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:05 pm

I think the name of the topic is quite funny xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
terminator

terminator

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D TheLoner
Job/hobbies : Msn mass conversations xD
Humor : Alpha

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Hahaha yeah i just noticed that.
Back to top Go down
kl1nton

kl1nton

Humor : Humor?

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:38 am

Hey Chr1st`, i'm going to take part in CBs events this spring with my clan, dunno if i could or not. and i dont know anything about CB, so can u explain me just in a few words, what is it ---> playing in cb. thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 am

Hi Klint Very Happy haha wasn't yesterday I saw u xD

I can explain the little I know about it xD

It's a league.. like a football league. You meet other clans and play war against them. Every games in the league has got the same ruels.

all the talking about Div 1, div 2, div, 3 etc is based on the divisions in clan base.

that's pretty much it Razz

So DB is going for clan base?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:13 am

Okay klinton, well, you register yourself and your clan on cb. I'm sure you'll figure out how, if not, you can always PM me :>.

A lot of clans are registered on clanbase. You can view them and view their members etc. It's just like a HUGE version of this site, with a lot of other games and a lot of clans xD. There are some Cups and some leagues in it: 1st League, 2nd League and 3rd League. The cup admin will organise this like the times you play on and against who you'll play the war. The war will be reported there with screenshots and you're able to post about the match and other things/problems. (But you need an account to post). Oh, AND DON'T FORGET TO DEMO EVERY WAR (to demo: type in console demorec.....)
I guess that's all you have to know, it's quite easy so don't worry xD

I'm sure you can play with DB in the next cup, if everyone is registered.
Back to top Go down
kl1nton

kl1nton

Humor : Humor?

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 am

Thanx guys! now it bacame lil clearer for me... im not sure for 100% that we will take part in this, but still looking to be in. okay, cu all on ND server! i'm glad that its online again!
Back to top Go down
Jesse

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D TryingToLookGood
Job/hobbies : watching football, Playing Tennis, music, girls ;D
Humor : the chickenhead (artu)

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:03 am

Chr1st` wrote:
Jesse, I think it's not clear for you what I said in my post about cb. And I won't take the time to post it again.
Oh and jesse, you should not think you KNOW everything about cb, cuz after playing 3 years for it I think I still know better about it and about the ppl playing for it. About bls for cb: Again i'll say bls IS JUST FOR FUN FFS -> NO CLANBASE i'll repeat it for you ---------------------->>>>>>> NO CLANBASE! I'm not in the mood to play for it. So that explains why nobody saw me on clanbase. About the question 'I hope you like me'. Sure, I do.
And about others who say I'm div2, well, no1 on clanbase knows 'Chr1st' cuz its a fakenick. (And I want to keep my identity unknown pls) so tell me, who can simply say im div1/2/3 without knowing me :F.
And no, I didn't say I want to play vs Tiensin, I said, I'm not in the mood to prove every insignificant halfwit i'm div1/2/3.
About Dream,wrekah and soam. Geez, if you think they're skilled you have to learn A LOT OF THINGS about ut and clanbase.

And let me tell smt to all of you, stop talking about my nickname on cb. If you did not, then don't start with it.

I forgot to add smt?
Why the fuck are you talking to me? XD
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am

lol, a bug in my computer. Alpha's nickname changed into jesse :F sry man xD (I was surprised of your English-skills xD)

Alpha, is a screenshot where I pwned some of your fake-sanclan members enough too? Cuz maybe I have some screenshots left about that (although im not sure about it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:59 am

I'm not a sun guy;Dbut they are can own bls;P
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:54 am

Ofc they can own BLS, since san is a div1 clan. But you were not talking about BLS, you were talking about MY SKILLS. So don't start to talk about the whole BLS CLAN.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D TryingToLookGood
Job/hobbies : watching football, Playing Tennis, music, girls ;D
Humor : the chickenhead (artu)

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:23 am

Chr1st` wrote:
lol, a bug in my computer. Alpha's nickname changed into jesse :F
ROFLLLLLLLLLL A BUG IN MY COMPUTER??
YOU THINK IM STUPID??
dont let me laugh man.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D FaithfulComrade

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:21 pm

He was making a joke Jesse, sheesh. When you're glancing through a topic it's easy to accidentally mis-read the names associated with each message, it's not a deliberate error, just a very human mistake.
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Lol, you actually PROVED you are -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D   LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoL Chr1st!I don't want nothing..:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: