Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

about razormj .....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

about razormj ..... Empty
PostSubject: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 pm

guys he is a friend of mine would you mind if he join??
he is asking where could he find UT 1999 ....
his whole name is Jan Michael Atienza ... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesse

about razormj ..... TryingToLookGood
Job/hobbies : watching football, Playing Tennis, music, girls ;D
Humor : the chickenhead (artu)

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:30 am

http://www.wootabulous.nl/download.php?view.288
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 am

lol i have already helped him!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 am

Hmmm... ok but Siren, change your nick to [ZRYW]Siren because [ZRYW]Minde HAS VERSION 436 NOW, yes youre reading it good. And hes as good as a 3rd div. player, so i have decided to make ZRYW ''A clan'' again, we have already 4 good players.

[ZRYW]JARO_PL: hes very good at fragging, but not a smart CTF player (very good defender)
[ZRYW]Minde: very fast player. hes king of translocator, Awesome aiming he owned me when I was playing 1 v 1 on his server 1 month ago HE HAD UNSTOPPABLE on ME and I HAD MY NEWEST LOGITECH G5 LASER MOUSE!!! thats the best mouse in the gamersworld now, it was pretty expensive. but he still owned me. BLS says that Christ, Sierra and Bioly are div1 but that isnt true,
div 1 is something else, they dont play just for fun but its their job.
div. 1 players play at least 8 - 12 hours a day.

[ZRYW]Legendary: thats our previous lleader [**ZRYW**]Kamil hes very good (since hes in TG)

and then [ZRYW]Jesse of course, he has only good aiming if he has his Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
and very fast dodgings

Then the worst ZRYW player.

[ZRYW]Paczus, very bad aiming and he only looks forward! hes leader and he cant speak english! -_-

Then ZRYW unknown

[ZRYW]Siren i havent seen him playing for 5 or 6 months but to be honest you was pretty bad then. if you have downloaded UT go to CoD server you will meet me there (McIdiot banned me forever from No downloads) ND sucks btw, ZRYW has now his own server which is very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am

Quote :
ZRYW has now his own server which is very good.

ip?
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

about razormj ..... TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Christ is a Religious icon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

about razormj ..... MCagain
Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:05 pm

I thought you said in another thread and I'll qute:

"Zryw clan are for noobs Razz Razz Razz".

Wow, anyone would be an idiot to ever be alligned in a clan with you jesse. And it's funny how even though you say ND sucks and shit, you continue to PM me over and over asking for me to unban you.

Perhaps I should post a screenshot of all the pm's saying how you want to go back to ND, it could help everyone seeing how twoface you are.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

about razormj ..... PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:41 pm

I remember Bond owning Minde...
Bioly is a Sith and Sith is a div1 clan - most popular clan among polish players. Challenge Sith clan if you don't believe me... You can bring your XT, minde, whatever against Sith...

Sierra is a made up name I chose from some games company called "Sierra". He had other names. No one even knows who he is except me. It's a trick. I only let people know he's from Sweden. He's found in FFA, moving like a maniac exactly like J0ker but he has Christ sniping accuracy. But no one can know who he is... So whoever said they've seen Sierra enough to judge him is a liar... This Swedish guy never had such a name like "Sierra".

Anyway, I'm not surprised ZRYW has those kind of people wearing ZRYW tag...
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net

PostSubject: RE: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:54 pm

[ZRYW]Jesse wrote:
Hmmm... ok but Siren, change your nick to [ZRYW]Siren because [ZRYW]Minde HAS VERSION 436 NOW, yes youre reading it good. And hes as good as a 3rd div. player, so i have decided to make ZRYW ''A clan'' again, we have already 4 good players.

[ZRYW]JARO_PL: hes very good at fragging, but not a smart CTF player (very good defender)
[ZRYW]Minde: very fast player. hes king of translocator, Awesome aiming he owned me when I was playing 1 v 1 on his server 1 month ago HE HAD UNSTOPPABLE on ME and I HAD MY NEWEST LOGITECH G5 LASER MOUSE!!! thats the best mouse in the gamersworld now, it was pretty expensive. but he still owned me. BLS says that Christ, Sierra and Bioly are div1 but that isnt true,
div 1 is something else, they dont play just for fun but its their job.
div. 1 players play at least 8 - 12 hours a day.

[ZRYW]Legendary: thats our previous lleader [**ZRYW**]Kamil hes very good (since hes in TG)

and then [ZRYW]Jesse of course, he has only good aiming if he has his Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
and very fast dodgings

Then the worst ZRYW player.

[ZRYW]Paczus, very bad aiming and he only looks forward! hes leader and he cant speak english! -_-

Then ZRYW unknown

[ZRYW]Siren i havent seen him playing for 5 or 6 months but to be honest you was pretty bad then. if you have downloaded UT go to CoD server you will meet me there (McIdiot banned me forever from No downloads) ND sucks btw, ZRYW has now his own server which is very good.
I'm sorry .. but i have already decided ... infact i don't need a clan just to be respected by the other players ... they are already telling me as noob ... but i always pwn them ... sorry jesse ... SadSad but we could be friends ?? right??
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:08 am

I only know a few really skilled swedish players. But I'm very curious if Sierra might be someone I know from oldschool playing Razz
We had some good swedes in Dutchnet acctually Smile Something_Good etc Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:13 am

|BLS|Lazarus wrote:
I only know a few really skilled swedish players. But I'm very curious if Sierra might be someone I know from oldschool playing Razz
We had some good swedes in Dutchnet acctually Smile Something_Good etc Smile
Laz .. i mean Jonas Bridgetroll ... can you train me when i can play UT again ?? ..
This is an opportunity that trust in you xD ... Razz:P:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:26 am

Ok, im taking all of that Minde shit back.... he had unstoppable on me in 1 v 1 (his server) BUT HE WAS FUCKING AIMBOTTING of course.. you can do what you want at your own server, actually hes very bad player. (div. 8..... lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:05 pm

Hmm haha dunno if I'm a good teacher but sure we can play some and I'll try to teach some stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

about razormj ..... SilentButDeadly
Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:21 pm

[WAB]Jesse wrote:
Ok, im taking all of that Minde shit back.... he had unstoppable on me in 1 v 1 (his server) BUT HE WAS FUCKING AIMBOTTING of course.. you can do what you want at your own server, actually hes very bad player. (div. 8..... lol! lol! )

HAHA never trust a server without anticheat(even then there is a chance to cheat,and all bad admins cheat on their servers Razz - minde was never a good player anyway)
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

about razormj ..... PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:47 pm

I already knew Minde is a potential cheater... and he also likes to impersonate players (and he wasn't alone, there was more from his country)... That's why I accused him to be the potential guy responsible of the cheaters called "BLS|Robson", "BLS|Ronson" and whatever other names they had even if I haven't seen them. People only reported me that those guys were aimbotting... So I suspected it was Minde and his friends or brothers...

Minde is not that good... But he's not that bad either if he doesn't cheat... But he's nowhere near bond, anon, blub, etc (players of those calibers). I know him too well...
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net

PostSubject: RE: about razormj...   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:00 am

[WAB]Jesse wrote:
true he is using aimbot that's why he beated me in his own server ....and there was a friendlyfire ... shit server !! lol!
i asked him if he is using aimbot and he said yes ... he use it to beat other players like me and jesse ..... he had called me "NOOB" ..
but i'm not affected with that ... i always say that im not affected when some other players call me NOOB , GAY , ETC. lol! lol!
but if i would be done on my UT ... i will make my own server ... i got some very cool weapons from the internet .. like snipergib, flamethrower, zoom combogib, etc.. and i got map voting ... and i will download my favorite map on the unrealplayground again ... that CTF-mininiven, CTF-Bloodgulch, etc.. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: about razormj...   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:07 am

|BLS|Lazarus wrote:
Hmm haha dunno if I'm a good teacher but sure we can play some and I'll try to teach some stuff Razz
LOL!!

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
I already knew Minde is a potential cheater... and he also likes to impersonate players (and he wasn't alone, there was more from his country)... That's why I accused him to be the potential guy responsible of the cheaters called "BLS|Robson", "BLS|Ronson" and whatever other names they had even if I haven't seen them. People only reported me that those guys were aimbotting... So I suspected it was Minde and his friends or brothers...

Minde is not that good... But he's not that bad either if he doesn't cheat... But he's nowhere near bond, anon, blub, etc (players of those calibers). I know him too well...

LOL lid!! minde always tease me (only in his server)
but when i caught him he would say that it was only a luck ... but got rampage by killing him!! and got all the capps minde's team(red) - 2.. my team (blue) - 5 ... lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about razormj .....   about razormj ..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about razormj .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: