Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Hey it's your boy Blade!

Go down 
+6
`Kyou~BLS
Tamara!
`Chr1st-BLS
|BLS|Lidstrom
Kron
Deepack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kron

Kron

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 BulletDodger
Job/hobbies : My Education
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:48 am

Not a surprise at all they lost to uK.
That team that uK put down was really good in terms of aim, and it would be hard for even us to compete with that.
Back to top Go down
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 Japanlover
Humor : Game & Chill

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Ivana Ivana

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 am

Unrealshots is one of the best IG American players around and SW improved a lot. Blaze didn't really played well in that match tho.
Back to top Go down
Ahm3t

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 MasterOfHeadshots

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 pm

hey deepack im here too last year from ts clan member and server how are you? nice to see you here xD
Back to top Go down
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 MCagain
Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 pm

ah i thought unrealshots was just aliasin as someone else, that would make sense then.
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm

lol, the match against uK was kind of my mistake. What really happened was that Vatiko's good mouse broke and he had no other choice but to use his old dell optical mouse. I asked him are you sure you aim can with that and his response to me was "My aim is the same as it always was". I had over 200 frags and he was in the 70s for that match. It was my stupid decision to play uK not making sure my team is ready and prepared but I learned from that mistake. Vatiko got another mouse I think he is using a "g500" and he's getting ridiculously high frags probably higher than me. This time we are going to have another rematch against uK soon and if we lose then I will admit we lost fair and square without any delays.
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Ahm3t wrote:
hey deepack im here too last year from ts clan member and server how are you? nice to see you here xD

sup, lol ts is dead I think everyone plays in HSF now.
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 pm

hikki wrote:
Unrealshots is one of the best IG American players around and SW improved a lot. Blaze didn't really played well in that match tho.

Yes Unrealshots is good, blaze and SW are just okay. Well, you guys should stay tuned for the rematch.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 am

Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 Amlaza10

Welcome here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it's your boy Blade!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: