Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""

Go down 
+4
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud
exyt
`Chr1st-BLS
Tyson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyson

Tyson

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" Empty
PostSubject: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 am

whats up xD
how is everyone ....long time

btw i cant find dark forum? why?
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Yo man! Whats up? Smile
Back to top Go down
exyt

exyt

Job/hobbies : fhg

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 pm

It's blocked by ACTA
Back to top Go down
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" FaithfulComrade

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey Tyson Smile

Well this is nice to see! The DARK forum closed because of inactivity (if I remember correctly) - Shadow wrote about it at the time. It wasn't his decision, it was some kind of automated thing. So we don't have an official home at the moment, I think we all pretty much hang out here instead Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyson

Tyson

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm

sup christ Smile how r u ?i m fine.. where r mc and lid?

@exit ok... but i still dont know who r .......
btw nce games with u
wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" Shot0012tv

btw nice screenshots shai ....oleg told me to see them ,i m in so many of those screenshots
brings back some sweet memories
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

Hello man Razz

I think I got a wierd screenshot from u aswell ^^

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" Bers10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" SilentButDeadly
Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am

Hey Tyson Smile
I can make the DARK forum again, as long as people are willing to visit. Free hosting servers are based on usage. Since nobody has visited it for a long time, it was closed down some time ago. This time I'll host it on my PC.

I played some games too, there are more newcomers than ever and lagging got worse.
Back to top Go down
Tyson

Tyson

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

shadow !! where have u been which server do u play? do u even play these days?

@laz ye that's me but i dont remeber saying those things
must have been drunk too hahaha
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" SilentButDeadly
Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 pm

I don't play as much as I used to these days (lack of time), but when I play, I just pick a random populated server (usually DM).
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" Title2
Job/hobbies : music/internet/fun playing UT

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm

yo tyson Smile nice to see u here! dark ftw! tongue
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 pm

late...but hi nonetheless! Very Happy

it's always good to see old faces...it gives me hope! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyson

Tyson

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 am

hahah soge my bitch is here xD

sup oleg nice dp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""   wtf   "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf "" The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters""
Page 1 of 1