Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

About Talia

Go down 
+8
|BLS|Lidstrom
Kron
terminator
C&H
`Kyou~BLS
|BLS|Lazarus
`Chr1st-BLS
SogeKing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

About Talia - Page 2 Japanlover
Humor : Game & Chill

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Ivana Ivana

About Talia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Sam for clarifying. Everything has been said. She's not going to play on any servers she cheated at anyway. Unrealriders permabanned her, and 6 months at uK's.
She deserve a big punishment tho. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

About Talia - Page 2 BulletDodger
Job/hobbies : My Education
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

And THAT IS WHY I PERMA BAN HER YA.
I completely agree with SAM and that is how I act as an admin. Maybe that's why I admin a couple of his servers Wink
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

About Talia - Page 2 PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 pm

If Talia is using what SAM just said (SAM never bullshits, guys), then her story of not being able to take it out doesn't stand... She made it sound like the cheat is stuck there or it's like some sort of virus. Or do they keep the UT game opened all the time? But who the hell does that anyway except if you're hosting a server the ghetto way...

That is just ridiculous... So do you think the people trusting Talia have been played/fooled because of their innocence on how the cheat really works? I don't wanna fall for that either.

As for the "She's skilled, she wouldn't cheat, she's a good person" logic that some people have... Not everything makes that much sense. I've met many highly skilled players who wanna be even more skilled with direct shots, so they rely on cheats, but they just do it so well and cover it up so well. At the end we all ask "Why would you do that?". We all dream to become Chr1st with 131 headshots right... We should appreciate our own unique style of play. Good people simply don't cheat unless they wanna prank and play jerks but they'll pay the price like jerks of course...

Wassabi was a cheater too apparently? Wow... He sucks for a cheater then... We will never know when he genuinely started to cheat...

Points to be taken on Talia: Why jump in game to ask help? Why not spectate or at most, why not ask in forum? If it's for testing, why not do it offline? Curious to know how it will pass in public servers? It just makes it sound less good for her side.

In my opinion, we could still stay a little different from other servers like uK, EA and UrS for cases like this. We make sure the person is clean first before being unbanned and returning (doesn't matter if it takes days or years, the person has to be confirmed clean first). If we spot something wrong again, then there's no more chance given for that person, no matter what excuse will be given. The person has to agree to that condition too. If she doesn't agree, she'd have to stay banned forever. Upon her returning, she will be under surveillance from all players who knew about this. There's no way she can try to be all sneaky. A report with demo/screenshot will end her presence for good.

If she ever gets permabanned because she didn't take her 2nd chance properly, at least she could still return to uK after 6 months? Laughing ... uK also gives her chance, but differently...

Remember, Rob had his own way similar to this for ND (BLS ruling era). ND did not follow any other servers in their decisions. We tend to be laid-back and give the kind of chances like these. But once the chances were not taken properly, a permaban with redirection to disturbing pictures makes the person taste the consequence at its best. The "2nd chance" punishment was powerfully strict. ND was still among the most loved unique server despite that.

UrS servers have had enough of her apparently, but under their own rules. We should have our own, close to ND style... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
$carface

About Talia - Page 2 AFKexpert

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 am

We don't follow other people's bans either. Unless a known troublemaker of course. It's best to be independant, make your own choices and manage your place how you see fit Smile
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

About Talia - Page 2 TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:22 am

Some of you are just happy to punnish it seems. Like the witchery process back in the days.

I hope she will not be permabanned cause I think she can contribute to keep UT99 alive, if not now then when she gets older Razz

I Can't think of old ppl using cheats...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
C&H

C&H

About Talia - Page 2 TheLoner

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am

ok Laz Sad u win... i wont use cheats against Christ Sad
btw... how do i cheat x)
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:08 pm

|BLS|Lazarus wrote:
Some of you are just happy to punnish it seems. Like the witchery process back in the days.

I hope she will not be permabanned cause I think she can contribute to keep UT99 alive, if not now then when she gets older Razz

I Can't think of old ppl using cheats...

She can contribute if she comes clean first...
No one wants to play in a server where players with bots/wallhacks/radars are the ones contributing.
It's either please her or please fair players who don't like cheaters.
So my suggestion is there for both side, fair for both side. Keep her out until she could confirm it's clean (if she tests it offline, she could confirm it), then we let her in. If anything again, it's permabanned... I don't think she would use proxies with that kind of ping...

If she gets old enough, wouldn't she have her own house and etc already where her brother wouldn't bother again? (Being a married couple and a brother lives with them to put some cheat again? That has to suck a lot).
At that time, it will be natural... She'll come back in games with another fresh IP and we'll just take it as a new beginning, see if anything has changed... Or the server will be "pruning" banned IPs after some years. Or the server will be dead since Eva decides to end it. A new server comes and it's freedom for old times cheaters... Etc... Natural cycling. We just keep cheaters out of our games while we can. We want fair play at its best with no presence of cheat to contribute. That's life in UT99... Cool People tend to have very short memories about cheaters though... Eventually, people might even forget who Talia is... Yet we remember the cool fair players from thousand years ago...

Hell, even a 40 y-o + created a hack, I've read it somewhere... He could be 50 something now and still be creating cheats to cheat around and then share... A hobby that could go on until he's 100... He could think he's contributing but that's not the kind of contribution we like.
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

About Talia - Page 2 UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

You and your huge posts!!! =P

Anyway, I don't like the permaban that's all, I would like her to have a second chance but I couldnt convince Ultimate either... and also Talia has told me before that she has a brother who uses proxy and has a better ping ( I don't know how that could work, anyway) and who is better than her on UT. Her words... I never really asked for more
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
Kron

Kron

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Well I honestly don't care.
This is my decision. If she hasn't cheated on our server, then she shouldn't be banned at all. If she used the cheat on our server then permaban.
Back to top Go down
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:20 pm

She did cheated on BLS server. There are logs and screenshots taken by ACE
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:24 pm

I don't know what's going on in servers though, so I leave that to Kron (he's the only admin? Laughing Anyhow he's an adult now so he can make the right decisions on his own and for the sake of our community, he's our future since he's our youngest so he needs to do something to prove us he can rule over BLS later! Laughing) - Well technically, p0p is our youngest but that's in case Kron dies. A little bit of insurance!

Permaban has its good side if we do it for good reason... For instance, MC wanted to keep a "permaban" on Ava everywhere and I just leave it at that (I don't really care in the server either, you guys do whatever). He knows it's for the sake of BLS because of the past history.
And look at how cool our community is? Talk about good contributions. Cool Well managed.
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

About Talia - Page 2 FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

^
Back to top Go down
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 am

Kron's the only admin? lol
Back to top Go down
C&H

C&H

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 am

hm... i think that she will quit UT cause she likes to play Combo and she was banned in Uk and UrS server. So... i dont think that she would try other servers or w8 for 1 year till she could join again in those servers

for me, i think we must not be like other servers, of course. she must be punished but this must not affect the server.

maby a month ban and "last warning" should make her install a new UT.
for our server being filled, i think we must make some "fun wars there" (4x4 or 5x5) everyweek or do some kind of publicity to introduce ourselves to UT community.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

About Talia - Page 2 TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

P0p and kr0n is our future? pale

About Talia - Page 2 Lolll_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Kron

Kron

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I think I'm the one talking in that one. I like the picture though.
I still stand by my decision.
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:50 am

I still stand by my decision of a second chance. A ban of a month should do the trick. This is how I should've done it when i was ND admin. I'm not like those UrS admins, takin' it way too seriously. But that's just my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
C&H

C&H

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:19 am

+ 1 burger to Christ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

Job/hobbies : Msn mass conversations xD
Humor : Alpha

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 am

`Chr1st-BLS wrote:
I still stand by my decision of a second chance. A ban of a month should do the trick. This is how I should've done it when i was ND admin. I'm not like those UrS admins, takin' it way too seriously. But that's just my humble opinion.
Arrow
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 pm

No one is in touch with her? She's not as close as I thought then... Laughing

So 1 month sounds cool just like Rob... Cool The ND BLS generation was under Rob and MC's (and me in the shadow) rules we came up with, all combined.

I remember when he "worked with" CoD... I was surprised at the secret conversation I had with him. He disliked CoD THAT badly (behind their back) and wanted BLS to take over his server... Laughing
He was the one wiping out all CoD's existence until we came into a conclusion that Termi and other good CoD's shouldn't be banned (BLS' decision)... Rob with BLS became more laid-back and I think he felt more comfortable with us. Servers like UrS are indeed too serious compared to ND. ND was way more charming.

Will we finally re-create ND's atmosphere?

If only Rob was still with us to connect the forum to the game. Damn that feature was awesome as hell! Every time the forum had a new post, the server freaking updates it in GAMES!
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Ya well he started hating on us cuz of probs between ava and him. Though i was in pretty good relationship with him. Even on msn till he left. I tried to send him mail like half year ago but i recieved no reply. :/
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 pm

I forgot what the problem was about... But what I remember the most is when Rob ruined CoD's forum...
To even do that, Ava must have done something really bad... Laughing

Are there still many people hating on him? When I used to play, I still got people telling me how they disliked Ava and wouldn't join CoD... But to me, I took it as a clue that they were probably trying to say all that just to get more respect from BLS to then think we would welcome them in our clan or something...
lol! What they say could be true but that discrete joining strategy doesn't work on us... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 am

Rob never banned me even when all CoDs were banned I wasnt banned, not even for a minute or a second or less than that!!!! He always thought I was somehow different and didn't deserve to be punished! I also tried to contact him about 1 year ago, asking how things are but no response, something upset him really hard because even if he was that busy wouldn't he show up sometimes? Rob always showed up!!! We also talked on msn, I used to call him "my personal hacker" cuz I aksed him for everything that went wrong in my pc ... I miss Rob, I believe that if he ever came back he would do it with a server already set up just like old ND like santa!!! santa

Rob I know you are watching!!!
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 am

Honestly, i don't remember myself banned there either.
What was the problem? i honestly don't remember ... just... things went wrong after i was inactive for a whole summer... year 2008 if i remember. I don't even know what was the struggle between you and him if there was any or so.... :S
And i miss Rob too and his bots @ ND server for which i used to think are real players (noob days@beginning)
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Svennita xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Talia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Unreal Tournament :: Servers-
Jump to: