Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Hi there and congrats!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

Hi there and congrats! SilentButDeadly
Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake

Hi there and congrats! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:23 am

Congrats for forum!
I wish u lots of chat.
P.S. Check out my forum and u can get this UT theme(looks nice):
Darkness Clan Forum
Salutations from Shadow. Very Happy

The Shadow is in the Darkness waiting to slaughter you. gg Razz

Actually:

I'm from Serbia.14 years old.Playing UT99 since my 6th year.Working with PCs since my 4th year.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

Hi there and congrats! PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:13 am

Thanks!

I didn't expect you to be into our community like that...
I don't see you in CoD's forum so I suppose both of you are great enemies?

Oh and I don't wanna steal your forum theme... Keep it... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:19 am

Well you didn't go to Dark forum when u were in my clan (when i told ya back in February-March),so I'm visiting ur forum now.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:30 pm

I was confused between 2 forums but for a while, I was staying in Shai's forum and I was active there... It seems dead nowadays...
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:45 am

There are only 3 of us that play and no one visits ur forum(I wonder why).
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 am

I didn't tell them about the forum yet... That's why...
Also, most of them may have forgotten to read the blog too.
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:41 am

I mean Dark forum not this forum.
And there are only 3 active players in Dark(Shai,Geier and me).There are about 10 Dark players that I haven't seen since January-February(wonder what happened to them???Rolling Eyes).
Guess it's recruiting time again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 am

Tony Precidio had a Dark tag... He was saying "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY CLAN?! DID THEY DIE!?" but hopefully I assured him that Dark is still active... But I forgot to give him the Dark forum website... Hahaha...
I've realized that the players you have recruited don't even play more than 2 days per month... I agree that it has to be a recruiting time for you again... Razz
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:08 pm

I found some nice servers where I can do some recruiting,but last time I wanted to recruit some people they kept telling me that I am a cheater(aimbotter).(I often get to dominating and blast people with shock/sniper)
It's hard to find someone who plays alot,plays good,and you can speak with him/her.
The bad thing about Dark(as you said) is the bad organization - blame my clan members.
I remember that,it was back in February,I told every Dark member to go to forum I created.I told them 50 times,remembered them every week.And nothing.Like I was speaking some alien language.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Yeah when I was a Dark member, I was also trying to talk with many of them... During your absence, I tried to help organizing the clan... But no one was replying me. So I thought they would only listen to you. But no... You seem to have the same problem even if you're the leader... I wonder how they got recruited in Dark if they can't speak? scratch
It seemed so disorganized just because of the lack of communication...
Many dark members quitted probably because of the same thing.
But Shai will always remain there until you give up. He's there to give some hope to Darkness clan. I admit he was playing with more passion than me as a Dark member... True faith... Cool Most importantly, he's so much more closer to you so he really knows what's going on with Darkness clan...

I should have been recruited by you to be as close and as faithful... Razz
Kon@n was a Dark member and he was the one recruiting me when I was still extremely rusty. It made me sad when he suddenly left to create LDP. Then McYoung was the only reason for me to stay as a Dark. Then Shai. Until I lose patience...
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Konan actually made LDP before he was Dark(We made a treaty - that LDP becomes assimilated by Dark,but that didn't happen - and Konan played for Dark for some time,and also I sent help for him in clanwar vs CoD).He says now that he had lots of fun as Dark and that he will maybe play as Dark again.Ask Tyson about the LDP-Dark treaty - when Tyson played in LDP vs CoD clanwar,I sent him as help to Konan.
BTW Konan is from my country.

And about clan:
It all started one day.I decided to make a clan.I recruited some players I met before.Then many wanted to join.We were rocking .... and then in March,BOOM.They were leaving like mad(I just saw them without clan tag,they even didn't say why they left).

I just can't understand some of those people,when I made the clan,they were running to join.Later I had some active players that played for whole month and then suddenly disappeared(Jack,NaliWarcow...)When I asked someone to join they were saying Yes,Yes,Yes and many asked me if they can join.Later on we were rocking,rocketing to the top,first on da lists.BUT when I tried to communicate with them,it was like talking to a wall.Nothing.
Then I thought,okay,it will be better in the future.Then the whole goddamn thing started.They were leaving,and it was THEIR fault when it comes to communication(if that was the main reason why many of them left the clan),as I gave my best to speak to them all.
I will take some time and try to reorganize the clan,EVEN if everybody leaves I will still be a Dark.
Well,I must start from the beginning again and I hope I will have more luck this time.I will be on other servers now more than on No Downloads,searching for new members.

Good Luck to you Lidstrom(I hope you will have more luck than me).
From the ashes,Darkness will rise,
'Cause the Glory is our demise
Later,Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there and congrats!   Hi there and congrats! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there and congrats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: