Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HDK|MAX

HDK|MAX

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES Empty
PostSubject: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:42 am

I just seen this Smile

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES
IP: 69.65.31.231:7777

an1 know about it.????

it runs very smooth ..

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES UTdiva

PostSubject: Re: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:10 pm

yeah on wings. so is there really no rules to that lol?
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Haleys Hot House was on my favorites is it the same one?

Either way I'll go check it out some time.
Back to top Go down
HDK|MAX

HDK|MAX

PostSubject: Re: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Yeah its a 10 man server . No rules unless ppl complain and it will be taken off. the only thing Not allowed is cheating aka botting. as far as i know the server is being setup with all the usual stuff. Yeah bls|+|ector the same 1 Smile i think some 1 is trying to bring back Haleys as its 1 of teh oldest community's in UT. i for sure will be playing on the server as i have spent many many years over at haleys and i think its great to see it coming back.

It would be awesome if the BLS clan players could come over and play on the server as there always more than welcome and if other ppl see ppl like BLS on there then they will for sure join in.

As far as i know none of the old admins are involved and its a new fresh start for haleys and im sure the haleys community would love to see and appricate the any help in geting the server back being populated.

Thanx BLS for your support its much appricated

have a good 1

MAXY

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES UTdiva

PostSubject: Re: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

HDK|MAX wrote:
Yeah its a 10 man server . No rules unless ppl complain and it will be taken off. the only thing Not allowed is cheating aka botting. as far as i know the server is being setup with all the usual stuff. Yeah bls|+|ector the same 1 Smile i think some 1 is trying to bring back Haleys as its 1 of teh oldest community's in UT. i for sure will be playing on the server as i have spent many many years over at haleys and i think its great to see it coming back.

It would be awesome if the BLS clan players could come over and play on the server as there always more than welcome and if other ppl see ppl like BLS on there then they will for sure join in.

As far as i know none of the old admins are involved and its a new fresh start for haleys and im sure the haleys community would love to see and appricate the any help in geting the server back being populated.

Thanx BLS for your support its much appricated

have a good 1

MAXY

well thats a rule! Haley's used to have alot of botters before I recall?
Back to top Go down
HDK|MAX

HDK|MAX

PostSubject: Re: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 pm

it did which was sad Sad but like all popular servers your gona get the asses. i hope with it only being a 10 man server there will only be time for Fun full on games.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES   {PURE}HALEYS NO RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{PURE}HALEYS NO RULES
Page 1 of 1