Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...

Go down 
+7
{Dark}Shadow
`Chr1st-BLS
|BLS|Lidstrom
BLS'Vegere
SogeKing
Muse
Nuke'Dukem
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuke'Dukem

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... Empty
PostSubject: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey, everyone!

I've been playing UT with longer or shorter breaks, since I can't even remember (since it came out probably). At first I played with my friends, then it became more serious and I ended up in a clan called cSport (the strongest Latvian UT clan in 2002, if memory serves me right). When UT2003 came out, everyone switched and UT in Latvia died. It didn't die for me, so I kept playing online for once in a while and I still do. There is no other game, to which I've been more faithful and attracted to. Now my choice of game types has narrowed to ComboGib with or without grapple, all weapon LMS and sometimes BT.

And so I thought... Why should I spend my free time from work, music and parties, playing UT alone? Therefore, I want to make buddies to play with. I see, that BLS are definitely devoted to the game as I am, while sticking to the main purpose - having fun.

Care to welcome me in your UT universe?
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... Title2
Job/hobbies : music/internet/fun playing UT

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Привет Нюк Дюк тебе с Украины =) Я тоже последний из могикан, играющий в УТ с далеких времен) Добро пожаловать на форум блсовцев Smile Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey Nuke Man, welcome here, damn you are a veteran for sure...plus your name owns you are definitely welcome here.

Just look at the Home Page...Our Mission was to Bring Nuke'Dukem (Someone Misspelled it though Razz) to the BLS KingDom...to which am King!!! Cool

anyway enjoy your stay Smile

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... Dnf1-1
Back to top Go down
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... MCagain
Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey nuke, glad to see you finally came!

I'm Mc/Mattie, leader of BLS. And yes we have been expecting you Smile
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey hey Nuke!
Welcome to the BLS forum! (It's about time) Razz

We were interested in having you with us but then some of us worried that you'd never make it to our forum, which is the most important place for us to keep in touch ( especially for those who are too busy to play UT like me Laughing )... If some servers die, we gather here, all alive...

It's cool that you understood the concept of our clan... Cool
We're not a clan that wants to compete in any ClanBase ( too much "efforts" for some of us Laughing ) though we still enjoy some random clan wars (a chance to enjoy playing together)... We're laid back and everything is just for fun, although we still have some pride for our clan... We wanna keep an UT99 community alive full of friendship, and so far, BLS looks very good at representing it (it's amazing how we earned a lot of respects for that). Watch out though, we have crazy weird sense of humors! It's a part of us (since we wanna relax)! Cool
We all have our busy inactive moments... But we also have the pride to keep a fun community alive for UT99 so some of us definitely returns for some updates after being in the cave or jungle for too long... Razz

I hope you'll get more and more familiar with us! We heard you're a fun person in games to play with!

***Having good skills+personality in BLS could gain people's attention and respect to our community <--- major bonus*** What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:12 am

Howdy Nuke! =)

Welcome on forum! Perhaps you remember my name. It's cool to see that you're sharing the same interests as the BLS Spirit.

And yes, Lid lid is a novel writer, but I'm sure you've already noticed that.

Soge, I'm sure it's not all about Nuke/Duke in your picture heh? alien
Back to top Go down
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... SilentButDeadly
Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 am

Hey Nuke!
Back to top Go down
BLS>Skye

BLS>Skye

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... BulletDodger
Job/hobbies : Artist

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malise Malise

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 am

Heya Nuke Smile

Nice to see you here at last.

Sincerely,
A loyal vassal of Hector the first Sogeking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyesken.org/
SogeKing

SogeKing

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 am

He never did return its been two weeks Sad
He probably went to buy some bubblegum
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... PartyPooper

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:22 am

You know, the "stride gum" that he has to stop chewing? He has to spit it out so he could get back here...
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:24 am

Hey Duke! Very Happy Great thread name lmao Very Happy I love Duke nukem 3D xD

So you stick to UT until Duke nukem forever releases? xD

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... Lara_c10

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Nuke'Dukem

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 am

Hey, hey!

Been a "little" stressful weeks at work.

It's nice to be welcomed so warmly. Like those pics Smile

So, what would be the first order of business after introducing myself? xD
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 am

It is to be more active with us! Hahaha! Like, make yourself at home in this whole forum... Razz
We thought you didn't care about us and disappeared after your introduction...

We were gonna add you in our official team list but it takes some forum activities first... What a Face
Back to top Go down
MHAD

MHAD

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... CuriousCat

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Nuke'Dukem wrote:
Hey, hey!

Been a "little" stressful weeks at work.

It's nice to be welcomed so warmly. Like those pics Smile

So, what would be the first order of business after introducing myself? xD

Hello.

You remember me? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://clandarkness.freeforums.org/portal.php
Nuke'Dukem

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
It is to be more active with us! Hahaha! Like, make yourself at home in this whole forum... Razz
We thought you didn't care about us and disappeared after your introduction...

We were gonna add you in our official team list but it takes some forum activities first... What a Face

Oh no, I wouldn't have came here at all, if I didn't care. Smile Well, but I'm trying to be here and at least go through forum posts. It's just, that there is so much work lately. And it's summer here, so the pain is huge - everyone around me is enjoying it and partying hard, but I have to work...

MHAD wrote:

Hello.

You remember me? Razz

Actually, I have to admit, that I don't Smile Is this also your UT name?

Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

Oh yeah same here, summer, always so hot right now... Hard to work unless we're in a room of air conditioner...
Is your work always like that?
Hmm is it like you have to finish a project at certain date? Or everyday is different? I hope you don't work in hospital... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nuke'Dukem

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Oh yeah same here, summer, always so hot right now... Hard to work unless we're in a room of air conditioner...
Hmm is it like you have to finish a project at certain date? Or everyday is different? I hope you don't work in hospital... Laughing

Yep, and it's going to get even hotter... and we don't have any conditioning at the office.

No, I'm working a part-time job at the office, while still finishing my freelance projects. And the deadlines are coming fast...

I'm working as a web programmer. Why hospital? Very Happy

What are you doing for a living?
Back to top Go down
MHAD

MHAD

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... CuriousCat

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Uhm, about 2 years ago it used to be /)M.H.A.D(\ and MyHopesAndDreams.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Nuke'Dukem wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Yep, and it's going to get even hotter... and we don't have any conditioning at the office.

No, I'm working a part-time job at the office, while still finishing my freelance projects. And the deadlines are coming fast...

I'm working as a web programmer. Why hospital? Very Happy

What are you doing for a living?

How hot is it gonna be over there? Over here, it's currently variating from 35 C to 45 C ( 95 F to 113 F ), with very violent thunder storms... We consider this very hot enough here, considering it's very humid, making us hard to breath and uncomfortable to take a crap ( sorry if I mention a disgusting detail but it's true! Laughing )... and during winter, we consider -45 C very cold ( -49 F)... Biggest difference in seasons over here... Laughing

No air conditioning at the office? Wow... I consider myself lucky to live here because at every place or building I go, there's a cool atmosphere of air conditioner... We even have an underground city in case it's too hot outside (or any other bad weather). And some streets outside have some very thin water sprays to refresh us in hot summer... Cool

Oh hey we have some similarities! I do that too, except it's related with my own business projects... Well it's just a part of my business projects... I have other part-time jobs offered, and once a year, I go on some trainings under the government's orders since I'm with the government... I'm considered an "outlaw" in there though... Laughing Outlaw with good intentions...
That's pretty much my way of living... I just happen to spend my free times on BLS forum... (but at certain moments I may have no free times anymore, until I have some again).

Hospital because it's stressful with schedules juggling... Razz Messed up schedules haha...

Mind telling us what's your freelance project about? Or it's a secret? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nuke'Dukem

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

How hot is it gonna be over there? Over here, it's currently variating from 35 C to 45 C ( 95 F to 113 F ), with very violent thunder storms... We consider this very hot enough here, considering it's very humid, making us hard to breath and uncomfortable to take a crap ( sorry if I mention a disgusting detail but it's true! Laughing )... and during winter, we consider -45 C very cold ( -49 F)... Biggest difference in seasons over here... Laughing

No air conditioning at the office? Wow... I consider myself lucky to live here because at every place or building I go, there's a cool atmosphere of air conditioner... We even have an underground city in case it's too hot outside (or any other bad weather). And some streets outside have some very thin water sprays to refresh us in hot summer... Cool

Oh hey we have some similarities! I do that too, except it's related with my own business projects... Well it's just a part of my business projects... I have other part-time jobs offered, and once a year, I go on some trainings under the government's orders since I'm with the government... I'm considered an "outlaw" in there though... Laughing Outlaw with good intentions...
That's pretty much my way of living... I just happen to spend my free times on BLS forum... (but at certain moments I may have no free times anymore, until I have some again).

Hospital because it's stressful with schedules juggling... Razz Messed up schedules haha...

Mind telling us what's your freelance project about? Or it's a secret? What a Face

Whoah, and we're whining about hot summers and cold winters. Now that's a difference! The peak was about 33 C this summer, yet it's not over. And in winter about -20 C is considered very cold, when owners of old cars can't get them started Smile

But at least you have air conditioning everywhere. Currently, the public transport is where we can cool off for a moment. At least they have conditioning there Smile

Well, one of the projects is a secret for now, because my client doesn't want the word to spread out before it's launched Smile But the other one I'm doing is for a government company, which organizes music events - a bit complex page with a more complex CMS. Smile

Last edited by Nuke'Dukem on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuke'Dukem

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 am

MHAD wrote:

Hmm, now something is starting to come back. We should play some time Smile
Back to top Go down
MHAD

MHAD

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 am

Nuke'Dukem wrote:
MHAD wrote:

Hmm, now something is starting to come back. We should play some time Smile

I'll be able to play next week, (for the first time in a few months) right now I'm in Tennessee and all I have here is a laptop, with wireless and touchpad. Sad
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Nuke'Dukem wrote:

Whoah, and we're whining about hot summers and cold winters. Now that's a difference! The peak was about 33 C this summer, yet it's not over. And in winter about -20 C is considered very cold, when owners of old cars can't get them started Smile

But at least you have air conditioning everywhere. Currently, the public transport is where we can cool off for a moment. At least they have conditioning there Smile

Well, one of the projects is a secret for now, because my client doesn't want the word to spread out before it's launched Smile But the other one I'm doing is for a government company, which organizes music events - a bit complex page with a more complex CMS. Smile

Wow you guys have the kind of weather we all wanna have over here in my province haha!
But you guys have some "constancy" with the weather, right? It's not like over here where some moment it gets very hot (too hot for a summer), and some other moments it gets cold (too cold for a summer)... haha!

You know what's strange, it's the opposite over here... We have no air conditioning in public transports!!! Hahaha Laughing (very bad when there are so many people stuck together, sweating with ultimate smelly underarms). Except underground because the train recycles the cold underground air...

Oh alright, that's understandable. Cool I also have secrets from my projects but not as "strong" as my cousin who's an actor and voice actor... Being a voice actor for video games, he's not even allowed to reveal any details or even the game title to anyone including me (his own cousin)... It's that serious... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey Nuke , i assure you made the best choice for UT buddies ^^ We do welcome you to our universe

bls|-|elena /Ch3rry cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and i'm all out of gum...
Page 1 of 1