Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

I guess I should lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$carface

I guess I should lol AFKexpert

I guess I should lol Empty
PostSubject: I guess I should lol   I guess I should lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:50 am

HI THIS IS SAM cheers cheers

Ok I will shut up now about Sam. Sam is a fictional name/character which I like to go by don't worry I am not mad or insane with an invisible friend called Sam lol Although I do like to sometimes freak people out by saying things like "Stop it Sam you're hurting me" or hold my leg and say "LET GO SAM IT'S MY LEG" lol...

Anyway... proper intro lol I am $carface from |uK| unrealkillers.com and umm ironically I am also from the UK (country) lol I've been hosting servers since 2006, uK has been up since November 2007 and been popular from the take off. I used to play at ND combo alot. I saw a pattern with ND being online and offline but then this time round it just seemed too long. So I thought I would sign up and host something inspired by ND, which brought me here study

I enjoy Jiutjisu and Phillipino Stick Fighting, I am a dual stick not single. I need to start going to the gym again and stop telling you my life story Arrow
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

I guess I should lol FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should lol   I guess I should lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 am

Talk about being late, you registered 9 Months ago lol!
anyway Welcome here lol and thanks for all the hard work you put into The ComboGib server, I see that it is more populated than it used to be, congratulations. Cool
Back to top Go down
$carface

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should lol   I guess I should lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 am

Yeah....better late than never eh Wink

I'm hoping it serves NA well! I think it would have been better in terms of traffic right now if the fake player crap was not put on when the Mattie suggested it lol. People just stopped visiting when that was on lol Mostly, if one person goes in, people follow Wink
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

I guess I should lol PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should lol   I guess I should lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey Sam! Laughing Are you the owner of uK?
I think your clan is older than ours... scratch

Saw a lot of great players... Do you guys only recruit skilled players? For CTF, DM, etc combogib only? Normal Weapons?
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
$carface

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should lol   I guess I should lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi, yes I guess you could say I own uK. I did create everything but I prefer to run an admin council where everyone has a fair share things get voted on rather than me being Hitler about things.

Actually, I think uK was started in January 2007 or late 2006. I won't get into much detail lol

Well the members we have at the moment, some have been with us since the start. The rest have been long term members ranging from 2-3 maybe coming on 4th year. We recruit players of all skill levels, because we actually like to train and play together and learn. It is the best team building excercise which we learnt from siege.

Anyway, we will be entering the clanbase comboinstagib cup. I am thinking of putting up my server since we always have newer/latest anti cheats with zeroping aswell. I am also thinking about getting an NW/Combo division going, however I am looking for a suitable leader at the moment to head this for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should lol   I guess I should lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I should lol
Page 1 of 1