Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?

Go down 
+3
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud
SogeKing
|BLS|Lidstrom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:16 pm

I'm asking help here in case there's someone good in php... Razz We never know.
This problem is giving me headache even if I've learned all the low level languages that are supposed to give me more headache.
Maybe I just need some rest but meanwhile, let me explain...

I'm expanding one side of my website (all hosted apart) and this one is related with flash games.
http://www.ag2arcades.com/

Don't touch anything because I still haven't uploaded the swf files and made the codes for them yet. Only pictures with descriptions. Razz
Same with "Movies" and "Cartoons" categories (they might be changed anyway). That's why there's plenty of bugs at the moment but I'm pretty sure I can fix them...
I'll reset the whole games stuff once I'm done fixing certain things. So at the moment, it's obviously impossible to play games.

But there's a problem that has been bugging me.
If you go to, for example, "Action / Adventure" (or any other category), and you wanna go to page 2, 3, or whatever, it gives error because of the stupid link generated as:
http://www.ag2arcades.comgames.php/?cat=1&page=1&page=2

So if I add the missing "/" in the URL like so:
http://www.ag2arcades.com/games.php/?cat=1&page=1&page=2

It gives me an ugly page.
Where could this whole problem be?

This is the part (or lines) where I wrote the code... Do you think there's something wrong?

Code:
// RewriteRule ^cat-([0-9]+)?-p([0-9]+) games.php?cat=$1&page=$2 [L]
function getcategoryurl($cat_id, $cat_name, $mcat_name , $page_id='1' ,$seosupport=true, $seowords=true) {
   $cat_name_converted = ImproveSymbols($cat_name);
   $mcat_name_converted = ImproveSymbols($mcat_name);
   if ($seosupport) {
      if ($seowords) {
         return 'cat-'.$cat_id.'-p'.$page_id.'-'.$cat_name_converted.'_'.$mcat_name_converted.'.html';
      } else {
         return 'cat-'.$cat_id.'-p'.$page_id.'.html';
      }
   } else {
      return 'games.php?cat='.$cat_id.'&page='.$page_id;
   }
}

If we look at something else, example, the play.php lines:

Code:
// RewriteRule ^play-([0-9]+) play.php?id=$1 [L]
function getgameurl($game_id, $game_name ,$seosupport=true, $seowords=true) {
   $game_name_converted = ImproveSymbols($game_name);
   if ($seosupport) {
      if ($seowords) {
         return 'play-'.$game_id.'-'.$game_name_converted.'.html';
      } else {
         return 'play-'.$game_id.'.html';
      }
   } else {
      return 'index.php?action=play&id='.$game_id;
   }
}

It works very well as you can see if you test the pages around, selecting games.
Where could the problem for switching pages be???
I don't think there's anything wrong in my games.php too...

Code:
<?php
require_once('header.php');
require('disabled.php');

//Build the page using all of the templates
$contentcolumns="3";
include('templates/all.header.tpl');
echo "<td class=\"sidecol\">";
    // Left Column
   include('templates/games.side.left.tpl');
echo "</td>";
echo "<td class=\"centercol\">";
    // Center Column
   include('templates/games.side.center.tpl');
echo "</td>";
echo "<td class=\"sidecol\">";
    // Right column
   include('templates/games.side.right.tpl');
echo "</td>";
include("templates/all.footer.tpl");
?>

Should I put some lines related to all my themes and craps in there? affraid
It's ok if no one is good at this...
I'll let you guys know if I ever figure it out... it might be something stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? PartyPooper

UT Player Information

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Nevermind guys... I fixed it... Laughing
I knew I could find it fast myself... I thought it would take days.

But the problem was as stupid as I suspected.
The problem was in none of those codes I posted above. There was no mistake there.
It was just in my config.php where I've set
define('SITE_URL', "http://www.ag2arcades.com");
instead of
define('SITE_URL', "http://www.ag2arcades.com/");

That's right... just missing the "/" from config.php messed EVERYTHING up... I'll come back to this thread if I have any other php problems.
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm

O.O??????

I am having a problem with UT though and since this post was solved am Just going to post it here sry Lid, rofl.

Well, I bought a new computer with Windows 7 on it, and when i moved my old Video card to it (a cheap geforce 9600 gt) my UT started to have some problems.

#1 The graphics- Plain and simple, they suck with my card dunno why though. :/
because when I play CoD:MW2 on it the graphics are displayed perfectly but with UT they look like am playing one of those old arcade games.

#2 In UT I can't aim properly it seems like when I move my mouse it takes about 1/2 a second to respond. so my aim is slow and unpredictable x(. But when I play CoD it works perfectly. I tried fixing the mouse speed on UT but so far no luck. Hell I even reinstalled it and still no luck :/

#3 Sound In UT sounds distorted and its aweful, it hurts my hears when i play, so I have to mute the sound to play No but, with CoD i have no problems like that Sad

so what could be the problem? any help is apreciated Sad
Back to top Go down
=*dark*=Shai-Hulud

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? FaithfulComrade

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Malcolm Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 am

About half of the time when I load UT in Vista the sound is as you describe, distorted and bitty - restarting usually fixes it, but it can take 4 or 5 attempts before it works 'correctly' (something was changed in the DirectX sound API for version 10, I don't know if that's related, though).
As for graphics - I'd try the Direct3D9 or updated OpenGL driver. See Rob's post about that here:

http://blsclan.friendhood.net/random-discussions-f2/optimize-your-graphic-performance-in-ut-opengl-direct3d-t93.htm#2914

p.s. Sounds cool Lid, good luck with it!

Last edited by =*dark*=Shai-Hulud on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? FlagAssassin

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am

Doh!!! Now that you mention Drivers, I just realized that I failed to update the graphic card's Drivers when I made the move -_-''' am going to install them and see if this fixes it Razz

UPDATE: Fixed, Drivers where the problem after all Razz (Sound still sux though :/)

BTW Lid, what are your websites?
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 am

Last edited by Rob on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SogeKing

SogeKing

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 am

Sound works perfectly now, thanks Rob Very Happy
You are the man!! Basketball

damn, but now, I have no excuses for sucking so much tongue
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

";
echo "
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 am

Hey Lid! There's something wrong with your codes there... hmm...

include('templates/games.side.left.tpl');
echo "
";

That really true? You gotta fix it man.. it looks horrible :O xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? TitleLAZ

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 am

Rofl xD wtf did I succed with xD
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Hahahaha! It's because of the "td" part...
I can do that more clean in a post... check this out.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:21 pm

BLS|-|ekt0r wrote:
BTW Lid, what are your websites?

Oh they're also not really done... Just this and that... But enough to be popular later... I'll tell you later... Cool
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm

haha this thread fucked up xD
Back to top Go down
MHAD

MHAD

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? CuriousCat

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 pm

|BLS|Lazarus wrote:
haha this thread fucked up xD

What the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
http://clandarkness.freeforums.org/portal.php
{Dark}Shadow

{Dark}Shadow

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? SilentButDeadly
Job/hobbies : Tech and Art
Humor : Virtual Reality

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Blake Blake

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 am

SH4D0W 0WNZ

F34r t3h Sh4d0w!
HomeHome  ­CalendarCalendar  ­FAQFAQ  ­SearchSearch  insert_search_menu();//]]>
­MemberlistMemberlist  ­UsergroupsUsergroups  ­RegisterRegister  ­Log inLog in  
Please give me your username and password to log in.

Give me your username:
Also, your password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:

:: Register  |  :: I forgot my password
if(document.forms['form_login'].elements['username'].value == ''){document.forms['form_login'].elements['username'].focus();}else{document.forms['form_login'].elements['password'].focus();}//]]>
fa_endpage();//]]>
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

ISP there or country filters google ads? Hmm if it does, there shouldn't have been a black space there... So I assume it was a saved page and edited... What a Face

Another method is to put the following "URL" directly to the online page you wanna modify:
javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0
and press ENTER to start editing around for some screenshots... It should also keep the google ads intact in there for a more realistic hacking appearance... The only thing is, to modify images along the way, it would be better to save page and edit some few things in the HTML codes to link the other images... or have an editor whether it's a plug in or not... Did I miss anything? *Raises eyebrows* Photoshop... What else what else...
Combine all those tricks... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?   Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with UT but is anyone good with php to help me find a problem?
Page 1 of 1