Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

....I'm Out!

Go down 
+10
{Dark}Shadow
|Dark|-Zar-
BLS:/\
Capital
|BLS|Zek
SogeKing
[BLS]Melissa
Jesse
|BLS|Lazarus
`Chr1st-BLS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

....I'm Out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 am

{Dark}Sc0utZzZ wrote:
my name is JOSHUA wrote:
{Dark}Shadow wrote:
Farewell Siren, and good luck! Smile
Thanks shad. don't worry i'll be here sometimes.

Bye Siren.
Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

....I'm Out! - Page 2 UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:48 am

my lil siren u sound really upset but i can easily understand why..before u go there are some things maybe not important i want to say to you.

first of all,remember that of all people who will ever judge you in your life the ones that played UT with ,are the last and least who have the right or the "balls" to call u stupid.Those who said u re dumb are losers because unlike them u are too young , too smart and too mature for ur age. Mature because u have learnt to value life way much more than any of us will ever learn.Every single minute of it .So tell em to screw themselves and live ur life as much as you can.

As about that god's rage on you (philippines) , thats how i call these kind of disrtuctions , things that make me doubt of His existance but anyway, i wish you courage and luck , none of us can understand you fully, except shad i guess, about what u re going through.So good luck m8 and congradulations on ur decision.You have more importand things to do.And about friends we all think sometimes that we have noone but then someone always shows up when we dont expect him/her.. :]

PS: give my regards to ur girl xxx hehe, gl

cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

Humor : Got none -_-

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Nice reply Cherry cherry

And guess this is it Crying or Very sad ... Cya Siren.. even though i dunno u much Razz
I kno that u've been saying that you're not coming back but.... just try to come back whenevr possible... even when ur idk... 20? :PP I want to see u play =]
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

....I'm Out! - Page 2 TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 pm

yeah feel free to come by whenever you want Very Happy I'll miss ya little fridge animal xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 am

My fridge won't.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Who shall I blame now when the beer is gone?
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Psst! Blame this guy! ----> Lazarus!
He'll never know u will! Then let soge be European leader!

Good advices right? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 pm

*Ch3rry* wrote:
my lil siren u sound really upset but i can easily understand why..before u go there are some things maybe not important i want to say to you.

first of all,remember that of all people who will ever judge you in your life the ones that played UT with ,are the last and least who have the right or the "balls" to call u stupid.Those who said u re dumb are losers because unlike them u are too young , too smart and too mature for ur age. Mature because u have learnt to value life way much more than any of us will ever learn.Every single minute of it .So tell em to screw themselves and live ur life as much as you can.

As about that god's rage on you (philippines) , thats how i call these kind of disrtuctions , things that make me doubt of His existance but anyway, i wish you courage and luck , none of us can understand you fully, except shad i guess, about what u re going through.So good luck m8 and congradulations on ur decision.You have more importand things to do.And about friends we all think sometimes that we have noone but then someone always shows up when we dont expect him/her.. :]

PS: give my regards to ur girl xxx hehe, gl

cherry
thanks Cherry! i never knew that i am already matured on my age. O.o but thanks for what you said, it will change me forever. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

@laz and Chr1st - oh man, thanks. Very Happy and don't worry, i'll stay in your fridge. Very Happy you could always blame me. Very Happy
@zar - well, i don't think that you will see me play when i'm 20. xD i will have a job after high school. Razz will join the military. ^^
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Awwww =/ well good luck in the military xD, don't do any foolish things.... or ill hunt u down.. =]] lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
Awwww =/ well good luck in the military xD, don't do any foolish things.... or ill hunt u down.. =]] lol
lol. thanks but i will join the military after 3 years. Razz but thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 pm

my name is JOSHUA wrote:
|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
lol. thanks but i will join the military after 3 years. Razz but thanks. Very Happy

W8 so.. ur joining the military at the age of 16!? Y so young!? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 pm

no no no. i will join at the age. omg. did i said 3? i meant 4. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:29 pm

KILL ME NOW.
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm

xD lol, u should do what Soge did before then for faking ur death Razz , stay away for like 6 months, then come back xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

nah. some will think that i'm dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 am

Delete my account if the admins want to. it doesn't matter to me, besides, no one would talk to me like I'm still living in a place where i DO belong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Last edited by alpha/omega on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

....I'm Out! - Page 2 PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Apparently, Siren = Mhad many times... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 am

....I'm Out! - Page 2 Asfoai10
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 am

Hahahahahaha Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

....I'm Out! - Page 2 PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Alpha, why did you remove your fabulous post message... Sad Or how do we say that? Faggulous post? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
SogeKing

SogeKing

....I'm Out! - Page 2 FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm

damn, and I was just about to begin flaming too...aww :'( maybe next time Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lollipop

Lollipop

....I'm Out! - Page 2 UTdiva

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey, he said that he has ut again :DD and asks me to play LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....I'm Out!   ....I'm Out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....I'm Out!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: