Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777

Go down 
+5
MHAD
|BLS|Lazarus
Jesse
Kron
Rob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MHAD

MHAD

Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 CuriousCat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:59 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Rob is div1 player, mhad... Just in case you didn't know Laughing

Really? lol
Back to top Go down
http://clandarkness.freeforums.org/portal.php
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Yeah, he went on the server (as a player) to test something out and he sniped everyone's head off who used the grapplehook. And then he called them all bitches. That's why he's a forbidden player. He acted like a thug nigger from the streets, which is why his name is NeGeR and he's too thug for the game, he was forced to retire and host a server instead...
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
MHAD

MHAD

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:09 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Yeah, he went on the server (as a player) to test something out and he sniped everyone's head off who used the grapplehook. And then he called them all bitches. That's why he's a forbidden player. He acted like a thug nigger from the streets, which is why his name is NeGeR and he's too thug for the game, he was forced to retire and host a server instead...

I would like to see him play :O
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

Humor : Got none -_-

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Rob is div1 player, mhad... Just in case you didn't know Laughing

Wow serious? ^^ Nice... Cool
Back to top Go down
|Dark|-Zar-

|Dark|-Zar-

Humor : Got none -_-

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:27 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Shocked I smell aimbot ^^ lol! jk but yea I'd want to see him play also it seems that he's pretty good santa study
Back to top Go down
MHAD

MHAD

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:28 pm

|Dark|-Zar- wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

Shocked I smell aimbot ^^ lol! jk but yea I'd want to see him play also it seems that he's pretty good santa study

Hehe
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 am

Made a small update: when the server crashes it will not only remember the map you were playing, but will now also remember all settings (mutators, arena, frag-/timelimit) you were using.

Just a small addition, really. It doesn't deserve an increment in version number. But have fun?
Back to top Go down
Capital

Job/hobbies : Unreal Tournament and some others
Humor : ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 pm

hey ROOOOOOOOOOOB
can i check your new server? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fotolog.com/coronelalbo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777   Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob's BATTLEGROUND - battle.swe.net:7777
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Unreal Tournament :: Servers-
Jump to: