Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

Hey it's your boy Blade!

Go down 
+6
`Kyou~BLS
Tamara!
`Chr1st-BLS
|BLS|Lidstrom
Kron
Deepack
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deepack

Hey it's your boy Blade! Empty
PostSubject: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

sup BLS, it's me Deepack aka sXc'Blade from face. Well right now I play at deh comboinsta but anways I just came here to say hi how you guys doing?. Maybe after sXc' faces UK on the 3v3 scrim we can probably have a friendly match with BLS if any one is up for it Very Happy. pzzzzz out
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

Hey it's your boy Blade! BulletDodger
Job/hobbies : My Education
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Your in that clan with vatiko?
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

Hey it's your boy Blade! PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Hey welcome here!

Which "Face" did you play in? I used to play in HighSpeed-Face and TS-Face a lot...
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 am

Hey man, welcome!

You like Face? You're awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Hey welcome here!

Which "Face" did you play in? I used to play in HighSpeed-Face and TS-Face a lot...

lol I played in all of those but I'm banned on all of them. Players in there go crazy after you get them in a few mid air HS then boom your banned lol.
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 am

Kron wrote:
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Your in that clan with vatiko?

Yes, Vatiko is in my clan but so far we got like 11 members but only 5 of them are active;

sXc' Fader
sXc' Shockwave
sXc' rAid
sXc' abc
and me (sXc' Blade)

I'm sure some of you guys seen us in comboinsta lol cuz we usually play there now.
Back to top Go down
Tamara!

Tamara!

Hey it's your boy Blade! UTdiva
Job/hobbies : movies,vamps,ut99,go out.
Humor : I will bite you.

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:35 am

welcome and have fun!
Back to top Go down
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

Hey it's your boy Blade! Japanlover
Humor : Game & Chill

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Ivana Ivana

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

Welcome!
abc, the face pro? That was one cool ut99 video
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Last time I saw abc in Face he must have been rusty as hell... Didn't pose as a threat at all like on Youtube video... Laughing Still pwned my teammates though...

I guess when you befriend the admins, they wouldn't ban you anymore even though they still spectate you like crazy... At least that's what happened in my case... What a Face I mean I even do plenty lucky 180 degrees mid-air headshots and didn't get banned cuz I do the same with teammates anyway when I hear noises...

The only dude I've ever had trouble with (in Face) is that dude from Canada named Mike... He goes by aliases like "rewind", "re-re-rewind", "starscream", "NoMike", etc... I hope he's not one of you guys... Laughing

I think I've seen a few of sXc guys like "Fader" especially... He was one hell of a ComboGib player.
Sounds like a freaking dangerous clan for ComboGib...
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm

starscream..
that's mike?
I rape him on a daily basis in combogib and nw Smile
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm sure he doesn't go by that name for ages anymore...
You should have found him in one of those king pugs where he likes to enlarge people's anus... Thought he said he's banned from all public servers so I doubt he'd return with an old alias like that...
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
Last time I saw abc in Face he must have been rusty as hell... Didn't pose as a threat at all like on Youtube video... Laughing Still pwned my teammates though...

The only dude I've ever had trouble with (in Face) is that dude from Canada named Mike... He goes by aliases like "rewind", "re-re-rewind", "starscream", "NoMike", etc... I hope he's not one of you guys... Laughing

I think I've seen a few of sXc guys like "Fader" especially... He was one hell of a ComboGib player.
Sounds like a freaking dangerous clan for ComboGib...

Nice to know some one has knowledge about facing worlds and the players. Yes abc isn't that good as he was back then but can still give any pro player a hard time. Also I've had a 1v1 in ctf-face with rerewind aka Mike and barely managed to beat him. He's a little bit under abc's level (abc at his prime I mean) only trouble I had was when he hogs the amps and keg but his aim is only average. I guess you haven't heard of a pro face player named "GT|Ridley" he was the only one that gave me the hardest time and the hardest to beat 1to1. btw Fader is the newest member of sXc and yeah he's an overall good player in the comboinstagib server especially in normal weps.

Last edited by Deepack on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

I mean I even do plenty lucky 180 degrees mid-air headshots and didn't get banned cuz I do the same with teammates anyway when I hear noises...

The thing is each of our clan members have aim equal or even better than abc's. Those mid air shots from "face-pro" are shots we used to get daily in the face servers and most of them weren't by luck they were all predicted and timed correctly. Well, I understand the admins of the face servers are trying hard to keep their servers populated which means all the face pros had to be banned for that reason. I respect their decision that's why I did not try to enter their servers with a proxy or change my ip to get past the bans. This is why you'd find players like abc, me, mike, ridley, snky, rAid, Vatiko and all the pros banned from the face servers and other public servers.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 pm

In those public face servers I used to go with names like "Ovechkin.8" or "Datsyuk.13" (I have too many aliases there but those two were the main ones) so I dunno if we've met... I've stopped playing UT for ages though.

Yeah the thing with Mike is to not let him have the armors/amp/health pack. Maybe the only problem I have with him is that I don't focus on those stuff as much as he does... He's vulnerable without them and I agree, his aim is not as good as abc in his prime or even as my clan mate here (Chr1st) in his prime (averaging 131 headshots in a normal Face game). But not many in North America knows Chr1st The Hauntzter because he's from Europe so his fame stays in Europe... What a Face

But also one thing, Mike is one sneaky dude on Face... He likes to escape when injured (something I don't do since it's not DM). Whenever I'm annoyed that he tries to escape, I just drop the CTF game and ass run all over the map. Laughing The only way for me to stop him: focus on him...
But the problem is if I play DM all over CTF, there's a great chance I'd get banned like you guys because I'd only be focused on fragging, and not taking the flag... Been banned for too much DM-ing before... If we sucked at it, it wouldn't be noticed...

Anyway it's an honor to have one of you guys here. Cool
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 pm

lol, I think I've seen you in a face server before but honestly can't remember lol those were like years ago. Maybe we have met but you wouldn't know it was me since I get mistaken to be abc/ridley/snakey or even vatiko sometimes. Since you said that you also played in ts well maybe you know me. In 2008 I was a ts member that went by the name -|Ts|-Deepack but then got kicked out cause they thought I bot also. Well I know for sure the admins aren't going to unban me nor my clanmates especially after being constantly accused of botting every single match lol. What admins and face players don't realize today is that with a lot of pratice, good settings, and hardware you can have unimaginable aim. This is why I started teaching players and helping them out with their settings but sadly they also got banned on the face servers.
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 am

Oh yeah I remember your name being mentioned all over the places in TS...
They made you sound like as if you were the most assholish dude in the universe... Reminds me of the "prehistoric" days where some tribes performed rituals on innocents they would accuse of demons or something because they're too "sexy/beautiful/talented".
They're the crazy ones, not us... Laughing

But seriously now that you mention it, I remember a certain TS Deepack from Canada. It made me look up your IP and you're indeed from my country... Us Canadians, we're just that skilled... Cool Last time I played in Face, people were like "Why are all Canadians cheaters?"...

But that aside, the other Canadians I remember the most and got along with were Cray0la, se7en, lightning (the real one, because there's currently another Canadian with that name except he's a weirdo), jay666, MATTACK, marcum, etc...
I know some others in pugs but they were not the typical Face players...
I'm surprised you didn't appear with aliases in those servers... We all do, to not get recognized and accused.

The combogib main admin is a very chill dude though, so you don't have to worry about getting banned there... He knows what skills are really all about. Cool
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

Hey it's your boy Blade! TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 am

Hey it's your boy Blade! Amlaza11

Welcome here! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
C&H

C&H

Hey it's your boy Blade! TheLoner

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 am

Welcome to BLS forum Blade Smile
hope u have fun with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 am

USA > Canada afro
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

do you guys have your own server? cause It'll be cool playing with yall
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:
They made you sound like as if you were the most assholish dude in the universe... Reminds me of the "prehistoric" days where some tribes performed rituals on innocents they would accuse of demons or something because they're too "sexy/beautiful/talented".

lol, where did you hear this? on the forums or server? I knew -|Ts|- always talked about me in a bad way but I didn't know my name used to be mentioned almost 24/7 in their servers lol. btw can you remember what they used to say? I'm sure it was either TK or mela that brought my name up right?
Back to top Go down
C&H

C&H

Hey it's your boy Blade! TheLoner

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:12 pm

yes we have Blade Wink
a Combogib server Smile
here:
Hey it's your boy Blade! Dlnasd11
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Deepack wrote:
|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:

lol, where did you hear this? on the forums or server? I knew -|Ts|- always talked about me in a bad way but I didn't know my name used to be mentioned almost 24/7 in their servers lol. btw can you remember what they used to say? I'm sure it was either TK or mela that brought my name up right?

More from TK...
Mela was on server 24/7 but didn't say a thing I could remember.
The rest was probably from TK's followers because I remember all those talks didn't only come from him. Those followers could have made some stories up, I wouldn't be surprised. I know they can be bullshitting a lot. Laughing
They always talk in people's back 24/7 in my days... Before I stopped playing UT, their servers went down in popularity like crazy. Dunno if they're now back like before though.
There's also some traces on their forum, I'm sure we're all mentioned there. I think your name was mentioned there all over the place too...

Oh by the way, our server is European since our clan is more based in Europe where the clan was born... Razz But the North American members sometimes wanna enjoy the low ping so we appear in North American servers often. We were actually the clan that help uK clan in their creation of the North American ComboGib server that everyone plays in. Do you guys have a server?
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:53 pm

A lot of us play Siege, a different kind of strategy mod.
But I play NW in .de ffa servers.
A lot of us also play combogib on the UrS server.
Back to top Go down
BLS'Vegere
BLS Leader

Hey it's your boy Blade! MCagain
Job/hobbies : Playing poker, writing poetry/stories.
Humor : I AM humour :D

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Xan Xan

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 am

Sup deep, long time no see.

Like lid I was a regular on all the highspeed servers in NA and played a bit of tdmpickups as well. It's a shame you guys are banned though because that's when the games at it's best when there's that one pro on either side that are playing the game like chess.

I think I was known more as Mc and McYoung back in those days.

I'm actually really surprised you guys lost to uK even though it was combogib. I know they got quite a few good players but they don't got those pro's like we see in TDMs but then again they got awesome teamwork like BLS.

But yea lets see if they play with NW, think it would be a complete difference.

Latez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's your boy Blade!   Hey it's your boy Blade! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it's your boy Blade!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: