Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Community database: HERE!

About Talia

Go down 
+8
|BLS|Lidstrom
Kron
terminator
C&H
`Kyou~BLS
|BLS|Lazarus
`Chr1st-BLS
SogeKing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

About Talia - Page 3 PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

About Talia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Haha Termi, I strangely remembered you being banned and you wondered why since you haven't done anything wrong... But then you were like "screw this" and BLS quickly came into a conclusion to unban you and other innocent CoD members (after having some deals with Rob). It took you a while before returning to ND after that though. Or maybe the one who said "screw this/fuck this" was actually Klinton... Or both of you.

Rob just thought all CoD members were Ava's minions who would talk shit behind people's back only if Ava does so. Like if Ava says ND is shit for personal reasons, the rest of the CoD would say the same even though they had no personal reasons. That's how he saw the old CoD. He found the whole clan disturbingly annoying beside Helena (of course) so that is why he banned the rest of CoD.
Ava didn't attempt to return when he said ND was shit (from what I remember) but other CoD said ND is shit as well but STILL begged to get unbanned by saying they're innocent, etc. I remember even Alpha said ND was all he ever got... (not anymore now)

I've heard CoD is different now and it's more diversified in opinions so it's a great improvement...

I think me and Ava problem was just friendly competitive behavior gone wrong. At some point, we both took the game a little too seriously and it sparked some flames that got spread around where rumors say BLS and CoD hate each other, etc... The problem was hard to arrange from there since it got worse between members and not staying between leaders. It was just best to cut contact with Ava. At some point, I wondered if the problem was BLS since we had some fuss with PLT as well at some point, and even Dark. (I remember with Dark, Melissa was the only overreacting dude... Good ridden). But PLT were a bunch of mature guys with sense of competitions in a laid-back way even though we had no clue they were laid-back just from their forum posts. They looked serious as hell from their posts but they were just messing around with kid's minds. PLT joined BLS, Dark stays as our closest ally, we expanded our community by welcoming friendly people, we keep in touch with other communities or clans, etc... We're improving our own way in UT99...
CoD went separate ways and seem to be going strong in ClanBase (unless I'm wrong)? Looks like both clans reached their own goals don't you think? Cool And all these times we had different approach after the two clans collided. It's no longer even comparable...

I don't remember the whole Helena vs Ava though... MC might remember everything!
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
Kron

Kron

About Talia - Page 3 BulletDodger
Job/hobbies : My Education
Humor : You

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Gorn Gorn

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 pm

All these posts are too long for me.
Back to top Go down
*FearLess*

*FearLess*

About Talia - Page 3 UTdiva
Job/hobbies : UT , Instagram , Facebook, BLS forum
Humor : omega

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 pm

hey guys this ban i deserved it bcoz i didnt make a password for my pc , and i like to vote for permaban bcoz if that was me who cheated or not , cheat is cheat . nice to met all of you ,bye
Back to top Go down
terminator

terminator

About Talia - Page 3 TheLoner
Job/hobbies : Msn mass conversations xD
Humor : Alpha

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Vector Vector

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

I remember about everything u mentioned in the last sentence but... i don't believe it brought struggles between BLS and CoD... perhaps just turned MC on Helena's side. And she was all right in that , i was always keeping her side in that Smile I reccomended her BLS the day she left us. But that thing was totally away from UT and it couldn't influence me in choosing my way to stay in CoD since i found it. But i don't see why hating on Ava when he was not the part of it.. or least.. why so much???

And about me getting banned. Probably.. that's why i wasn't sure if i was or wasn't. Back then i was REALLY REALLY mad for Rob ruining our forums... yet a thing i won't ever forget.
If it was a thing between him and ava, there was no reason he comes to ruin our forum. I had some reasons why i hated him(and with that a ND a bit no matter how i liked playing there) But ... it passed over... we discussed it after on msn so now it's all fine. Yeah we liked playing on ND ... almost everyone did back then. I used to have admin there till i abused it on [ZSM]MAT_PL who is now a member of CoD clan Razz

We are.. kinda different... more active... since the members we got here kinda.. demand it.

And struggles between you and ava... i don't know. I just heard there were some things after i came back from being inactive and asked ava what is new... so he told me some of you guys said bad words about CoD etc... i didn't ask nor tried to went into details but.. i was sad about since i remember we tried once to organise a practices together etc.

EDIT: @ Talia ... I'm sorry to hear it. I still don't agree for a longtime ban for all the reasons i already mentioned
Back to top Go down
|BLS|Lidstrom
Hidden Godfather
|BLS|Lidstrom

About Talia - Page 3 PartyPooper
Job/hobbies : OGC
Humor : No, too serious for that!

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Matrix Matrix

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 pm

MC is not an egoistic guy deep inside. Because of that, he could be very protective once he's attached to someone he cares (example Helena). He knows the deeper side of the story because Helena told him everything and of course he would trust her more than Ava. I don't know what Ava exactly did but if MC is that much "disgusted" by his behavior, then it's gonna be hard for him to like Ava...
I leave all that to Helena and MC since I know no details nor do I wanna bother them by putting my nose into where it doesn't belong...

I think Rob went berserk on his own, ignoring that you and Helena were affected. He was so berserk that he went into the "fuck this, fuck all CoD" phase before he calmed down... Laughing I don't know if he apologized to you but he sincerely did to Helena though. Rob is usually a classy guy so I think he might have done all that out of trolling against Ava's behavior... He might even be laughing and have the very authentic troll face while doing all that! Razz

Haha you hated MAT_PL? Kinda like me and Jesse's old unfriendly rivalry (when he was ZRYW). He was the most annoying dude ever... Laughing Then it became more of a friendly rivalry and he joined Dark...

*Ch3rry* wrote:
Talia has told me before that she has a brother who uses proxy and has a better ping ( I don't know how that could work, anyway)

I forgot to answer this... Razz
It's extremely logic. Here's an example, if you use an American proxy to play in an American server, you'll appear with a nice ping because you're borrowing the American connection. What's shown with nice ping is directly from that American connection, not from all the way to where you really live. But since this is an indirect route, you'll suffer the true lag... The ping looks nice, but the indirect route makes you lag even more than the direct route.

It's very rare that using a proxy would make things lag less. That is if your "direct route" is going in a huge detour and if you borrow a proxy that goes more in direct route, you'd save some time... But once again, that is rare... It has to be a good proxy as well.
Back to top Go down
http://blsclan.friendhood.net
SogeKing

SogeKing

About Talia - Page 3 FlagAssassin
Job/hobbies : UT, weight training, sports, hot chicks!
Humor : lel

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Radkin Radkin

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 pm

*FearLess* wrote:
hey guys this ban i deserved it bcoz i didnt make a password for my pc , and i like to vote for permaban bcoz if that was me who cheated or not , cheat is cheat . nice to met all of you ,bye

It's not like you murdered someone...you can comeback after your ban is over...so what's the Official ruling on this? come on guys...lets close this case and move on! study
Back to top Go down
C&H

C&H

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

we cant close this case until we have a final decision soge x)
so 1 month and a warniong to her?
Back to top Go down
`Chr1st-BLS
BLS 2nd Leader
`Chr1st-BLS

Humor : Zek's face xD

UT Player Information
Current Skin:

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

3 weeks, one week has already passed by ;P And a warning yeh!
Back to top Go down
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

About Talia - Page 3 Japanlover
Humor : Game & Chill

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Ivana Ivana

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:39 pm

This is the final decision ^
Back to top Go down
Ch3rry

Ch3rry

About Talia - Page 3 UTdiva
Job/hobbies : Environmental science
Humor : The big bang theory

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Nikita Nikita

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 am

It's a good decision although I believe Talia's side and I really think UrS admins are being once again too "protective" of their server but you can't blame them for that.

Talia you better get rid of this thing by all means necessary, if you haven't already. Am sorry this happened to you, mostly because lot's of people lost their faith on you but not everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalon25.blogspot.com
|BLS|Lazarus
European Leader
|BLS|Lazarus

About Talia - Page 3 TitleLAZ
Job/hobbies : Church, music, nature, sport
Humor : My force fed goat

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Necrotic Necrotic

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am

*Ch3rry* wrote:
It's a good decision although I believe Talia's side and I really think UrS admins are being once again too "protective" of their server but you can't blame them for that.

Talia you better get rid of this thing by all means necessary, if you haven't already. Am sorry this happened to you, mostly because lot's of people lost their faith on you but not everyone!

This is important to remember I think!

If you don't believe in that, you wont enjoy UT anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
`Kyou~BLS

`Kyou~BLS

About Talia - Page 3 Japanlover
Humor : Game & Chill

UT Player Information
Current Skin: Ivana Ivana

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 am

You should try to clean your past by coming back with a new name and stay as much as silent as you can to not be bothered with annoying people who keeps bringing the past like the urs admins.
Back to top Go down
C&H

C&H

UT Player Information

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

okok , now topic is closed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Talia   About Talia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Talia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Luster Soldiers - BLS - Clan :: Unreal Tournament :: Servers-
Jump to: